Dear Guest & Suppliers,
Whilst we are experiencing the unprecedented challenges and fears surrounding COVID-19, each of us are doing what we can to limit exposure to our family, friends and co workers. We wish to reassure you that we at C Restaurant are being proactive in our response to protect our community.
C Restaurant is trading as usual. Restriction are in place including limited seating being available, as we implement reasonable social distancing amongst patrons and will consider implementing seating time allocations, for the safety and comfort of our guests.
If you are considering booking please call our reservation team. We are still OPEN.
C Restaurant has always maintained the highest standards of health and hygiene and will continue to mitigate COVID-19 for our staff and customers.
Our overall aim is for you to continue to feel safe and confident in enjoying your time with us, so we have implemented the following measures:
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitised after every customer visit
- Table settings (including crockery, glassware and cutlery) will be heat treated when cleaned
- Upgrade of sanitising frequency of customer and staff areas throughout the day, including counter tops, washroom doors, and door handles
- Any staff member with travel plans are encouraged to cancel or reschedule any non essential travel, whilst those abroad will adhere to the 14 day self quarantine
- We have an infrared thermometer on premise and encourage our staff to self check prior to commencement of shift
- There is a NO RISK policy with staff. If they are unwell and/or showing symptoms they have been advised to remain at home, and they are unable to return to work until they have medical clearance. This also applies to a staff member that may have had contact with a family member who may be showing signs or symptoms.
Further, all of our suppliers have followed suit, implementing strict and sometimes onerous delivery requirements – many opting for a no paper work exchange or no signing for delivered goods.
It is human nature for people to go into survival mode and to stop the social aspects during times of threat. However, it is important that customers do provide local business support during these times.
We will closely monitor the advice from medical experts and will respond accordingly.
We ask staff and customers to be responsible and remain calm during this time. If you have a fever, cough or flu-like symptoms we ask you to stay home and seek medical advice if necessary.
To customers that have cancelled bookings as precautionary measures or are showing symptoms, we thank you and look forward to this chapter closing and hosting you all again. To our guests who were visiting from overseas, we hope to welcome you in the future.
C Restaurant Management & Staff